Unlike the White Wine Summer Fruit Sangria, this cool down beverage is toddler-friendly. Jane had fun mixing, stirring and pouring our drinks!
The best thing about this no-fail, never-forget recipe? It’s as easy as one. One cup of each ingredient. One step. One perfect Frozen Berry Summer Smoothie every time.
- 1 cup nonfat French Vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1 cup frozen berry medley (try Trader Joe’s Fancy Berry Medley)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (try Trader Joe’s Pineapple Tidbits
- apple juice to taste (optional – use only if you need extra sweetness)
Pour all the ingredients into your blender and crush, mix and stir until the smoothie reaches your desired level of smooth. (I like mine chunky, so stop a little sooner than traditional smoothie texture).