Things that would have sounded totally crazy to me 3 years ago are now completely normal.
This change happened to coincide with the birth of my first child, so my sleep-deprived brain tells me:
My kids literally have driven me crazy.
You know you’re off your
rocker nursing glider when:
- You think you look good in mom jeans
- Your idea of a good time is being in bed … alone
- You think there’s nothing wrong with drinking someone else’s (sippy cup) backwash
- You think Crocs are perfectly acceptable footwear
- You look forward to the kids getting sick – especially the stomach flu, so you can catch it & lose some stubborn baby weight
- Date night means folding laundry side by side & catching the tail end of last year’s summer blockbuster on TV… and you’re more than fine with that
- You think driving this
is way cooler than driving this
- You spend inordinate amounts of time reading mom blogs or writing your own.
When did loopy become totally normal for you? (Or are you still totally sane?)