August 25, 2012 in All Posts
Well, the end of summer is here and the kids are headed back to school, so it’s time for a little bloggy break to rest, recharge, and get ready for the fall.
When I get back, I’ll finally share the Polka Dot Birthday Themed Birthday Party from January, a Garden Themed Party from April, and a Dinosaur Themed Birthday Party from the summer. Plus, I’ll finally make that announcement I was talking about way back when, which I’m really excited about.
If none of this interests you in the least, I have a cool educational toy review coming your way as well as a fantastic GIVEAWAY for expecting moms, new moms, and moms of toddlers!
In the meantime, I’ll leave you with these great Back-to-School tips + ideas:
- A Free School Pack from 3 Dinosaurs (60+ pages of literacy, math, coloring, sorting, puzzle & more activities)
- How to Help Your Child With Back To School Worries from The Educators’ Spin On It
- 10 Tips for Back to School Readiness from the Mouths of Mom series by B. Inspired Mama
- 10 Books To Help Children Prepare for starting school from Sun Hats & Wellie Boots
- 20 Back to School Crafts Ideas from Red Ted Art
And in case you missed it, you can read my “bests” from Krissy at B. Inspired Mama’s Mama Knows Best series here.
Hope you have been enjoying your summer and are happily easing back into fall, the new school year, and cooler weather (unless, of course, you are in the other hemisphere…then, hope you are getting geared up for summer weather!).
See you in September after the Labor Day holiday!